Saturday, October 29, 2011

Injured

I've been on the injured reserve the past couple of weeks.  And by injured reserve I mean if I need to climb to keep the flow going, I will.  My left middle finger is tweaked at the A1.  I was in denial for the first month or so of pain and soreness, but dropping temps and lingering projects had me tempted to climb and test my ability despite the injury.  Well, it's a reality now.  I guess I have to take some time off.  Climbing is still something that I want to be a part of so if you see me out shooting photos or video let me know if you are close on something or psyched to repeat for video.  My homie Brandon Campbell and I are working on a movie project.....so let me know!

Here is a taste of his work:


And here is an old one of mine from last year's HP40 TC comp.  Be there this time next week!


Hope you liked 'em.

Cheddar

No comments:

Post a Comment