Monday, November 29, 2010

Video update

To recap my day at Rocktown I'll start by saying it was absolutely beautifully perfect out.  Shit was crisp!  Anyway, Kit did The Orb five or six times, but not really.  Bummer.  He'll stick it though.  Caleb was out for his re-intro to Rocktown.  I'd say it went well.  As for myself, I tried Blackout and managed to send My side of the mountain.  This problem is pretty sick.  Lowball?  Yeah.  Pure and aesthetic?  VERY!  Go do it......if you can find it.  From there, we went on to rendezvous with Kit after our detour to the Big Bad Boulder.  I tried Blackout, and tried and tried again.  My lock off skills need to be honed to pull this one in.  We ended up at the Sherman Roof, where, sure enough, Trevor and his dog Futa brought enough psych for us to unroll the pads and strap up just as we were leaving.  Cool.  He did his first V6!

Here's a video.


Sweet.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment