Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Video Urpdate

Here's a quickie of Tractor Traylor at Rocktown, GA.  This roof problem is perfectly sustained all the way to the finish now with the rest jug at the lip having broken off.  What's left is a slopey edge/pinch left hand and forces you to use some other juicy holds to add some spice.   I like.  I was really surprised to knock this one out in one session.



Also, I got my camera today!!!!  Expect to be entertained by yours truly and my media supply.  PSYCHED!!!

Cheddar



1 comment:

  1. You just revolutionized my beta! I was trying this a couple of weeks ago, but climbing back towards my right shoulder from the starting holds, then back left into the crux. This was workable but getting me mega-pumped. I don't know why I didn't think to go straight left off the starting holds, haha. Thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete