Sunday, February 6, 2011

EORA

I left Chattanooga Friday afternoon around 5 p.m..  BAD IDEA!  Traffic was horrible.  It took me 30 minutes just to get to I-75, which usually takes 10.  Ugh.  I was trying to get to Stone Summit as quickly as I could to session one last time before my week of trade show debauchery.  My session was pretty brief but productive.  I tried hard on the boulder problems and burned out on the campus rungs.  That night I crashed just down the rode at Preston's place, woke up at 6 a.m., and moved forward in my journey to the EORA Trade Show in Greenville, SC.


I pulled up to the convention center around 8:30 a.m., thirty minutes ahead of schedule.  BOOM!  And not a minute later began assembling the best looking booth in the building.  Kurt has this stuff d-i-a-l-e-d!  I couldn't think of a better rep agency to be working for as he truly has built his name into an empire of knowledge and top notch climbing brands.     

Before and After


Sitting in the booth at the end of day two (day one was setup) I am enlightened from what I observed today.  I'd never seen this side of the industry until now.  It's really cool to see the interaction of retailers and reps as they talk about new products and next season orders.  Between appointments Kurt gave me a one on one clinic on the Evolv, Sterling, and Metolius brands.  This gave me a little insight into what each company stands for and how they operate.  Got it!  Cool.

Here are some shots of the last two days.






Until tomorrow's busier schedule, the word on the streets is Super Bowl party at Don Pablo's mexican restaurant.  PSYCHED!  

More to come in the next few days. 

Cheddar



1 comment: