Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Media work

I've been doing a bunch of photography and shooting video during my injured times.  I love being out at the crag and will find ways to stay active and productive when these times come.  This is probably one of the best photos I have ever taken and am proud to present it.


Like I said, even though I've been on the injured reserve I love these areas around Chattanooga and will go there to enjoy being outside and encourage others.  Here is a quick edit I put together of my girlfriend Chandler sending her personal project Seven Eleven.


Brandon Campbell and I have teamed up to produce some motivational vids recently.  The goal is high quality professional production.  To start, we will have athlete bios showcasing our regional athletes with interviews and top notch climbing on their favorite routes/problems.  The first in the series is in the works and should be live soon.  

Stay tuned....

Cheddar.

No comments:

Post a Comment