Monday, April 16, 2012

NURPU Event

I am on the road this week doing a round of Evolv demos in the Great Lakes region.  The first state on the list was Indiana.  I had the privilege of hanging with the Hoosier Heights crew on night #1 of my tour.  This gym has a great scene...always psyched to visit and can't wait until the Indianapolis location opens!

Next stop on my tour was  The Ruckus at NURPU, located just 2 hours north of Hoosier Heights on the other side of Indianapolis.  I spent the weekend "camping" at the shop for what ended up being an awesome event despite the first grey day of grim rainy weather.  These guys have a truly unique and genuine gear shop.  Anything you could ever need is in there.  Day two made for a great day to have your camera out.   I think I took one of my favorite pics ever while trying to capture the splash of a fly fishing line hit the water during a demo.  It took several attempts, instructions, and direct hits to my camera to get it.  I'm super psyched this guy worked with me....and was on point!








Next stop is Vertical Endeavors in Warrenville, IL just outside of Chicago.  Then I head to WI and MN before I turn south toward St. Louis and Climb Soill. 

Wish me luck.

Cheddar

No comments:

Post a Comment