Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chillin

I am writing this as I relax in my parents living room.  I've got a big blanket, glass of sweet tea, and the golf tourney on the tube.  This will be one of the first days in a long time that I have done absolutely nothing.   Man it feels good too.


Anyway, I stopped here in Brentwood, TN, just south of Nashville, on my way back from St. Louis.  Being mothers day and all I decided a weekend visit was appropriate.  St. Louis is pretty cool.  Of the cities that I have spent time in during the years travels St. Louis, Minneapolis, and Chicago are my favorites.


Objects in iPhone pics are closer than they appear
This particular visit took me to Upper Limits climbing gym to support their Boulder Games night of fun and cookout.   I spent two days in the city as a tourist and each night in one of the two Upper Limits locations.  Needless to say there was plenty to do.  Check out the swank hotel!!!









That was fun and all but there is nothing like the feeling of going back to your old gym. I stopped at Climb Nashville on my way back to my folks place yesterday to find out they were having a cosmic climbing night with DJ's on top of the boulder.  CHYEAH!!!  So, it ended up being a double session day as I was for sure going back for that.



And now I'm maxin on the couch...sore.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment